Dutch lessons you'll enjoy!
Taalservice Connect is a language school specialized in teaching Dutch language classes, offering:
- Flexible online Dutch classes for individuals and small groups, using Zoom or Skype
- In-company training: Dutch lessons at work
- Dutch language Level assessment
- Exam Preparation for Dutch Civic Integration Exams and CNaVT certificates
- Professional and personable approach with 18 years of experience with Dutch lessons for expats
- Check here Taalservice Connect's social media and to join the Learn Dutch at Home Community or contact us using the form below!
"I haven't made so much progress with Dutch in past 3 years as I made in last 4 months while I am taking Dutch lessons from Kat. Because I travel a lot, I take her 'virtual' lessons over Internet and Skype. It is very good and intensive 1 to 1 lectures and I can do it from any place in the world. Kat is very knowledgeable about Dutch language and culture and has very good tuition skills, she can explain everything very clearly and finds the right pace for anybody to easily follow the subject. Taalservice Leiden rocks!" Jakub, student
"Learning Dutch with Kat totally rocks!! As an expat, starting to learn Dutch from scratch is not easy. But then I've met Kat, an amazing human being and brilliant teacher. I am grateful to Kat for the immense patience, joyful and creative way of teaching! She's always coming with new ways of practicing, learning in a serious but also really fun way! She manages to keep us engaged and pushes us out of our comfort zones in order to learn better. She is the best and there's no one I would recommend more than Kat!" Maria, InCompany student
"Kat is a very understanding and caring language teacher who takes an interest in the needs, availability and levels of competency of her students and makes Dutch lessons fun to attend by varying the content and pathos of the lessons, to push us all to reach the best standard that we can. I have enjoyed every lesson!" Mike, student
"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart." Nelson Mandela